22 Newcombs Mill Road
Kingston, MA 02364
University of Massachusetts Amherst, MA 01003
Aug. 2014 – Present
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Theater
Member of Commonwealth Honors College
Cumulative GPA 3.573; Dean’s List Fall ’15
Silver Lake Regional High School, Kingston, MA 02364
Aug. 2010 – May 2014
High School Diploma (Top 10% of Class)
Member of National Honor Society
Languages: Java, C#, C, C++, Python, Scala, HTML, CSS, and some experience with Assembly, and SQL.
Tools/Frameworks: Unity, Git, OpenGL, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Maya, VirtualBox, Adobe After Effects. Some experience with Unreal Engine.
Relevant Knowledge: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Discrete Math and Statistics, Project Management, Software Design Patterns, Algorithm Design and Analysis, Data Structures, Mobile Development and some experience with network programming.
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE
GlowLime Games – Amherst, MA 01002
Dec. 2015 – Present
- Programmed the turn progression and enemy AI systems.
- Set project goals and assign tasks to programming team members.
- Run weekly meetings to ensure we reach our deadlines.
- Write technical documentation to help my team to stay organized.
Fukushima Game Jam Participant at Becker College – Worcester, MA 01609
- Rapidly prototyped with a small team to create a game for the Oculus Rift in 48 hours.
- Wrote the procedural generation system for the game's environments.
- Utilized GitHub version control software in order for each member to work simultaneously.
- Assisted in programming the physics associated with the player character.
Professor Rory Miskimen’s Lab at the University of Massachusetts – Amherst, MA 01003
Aug. 2014 – Dec. 2014
Research Assistant – Assistant Programmer and Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Collaborated with another student to develop a Python application to interface with lab equipment.
- Guaranteed quality software by using version control and by seeking out potential user errors.
- Worked independently as well as collaboratively with other students in the lab.
- Presented work through papers, oral presentations, and scientific posters.
Secretary of the University of Massachusetts Animation Club
Sept. 2014 – Present
- Helped found the organization and develop the production pipeline for the animators.
- Handle note taking, attendance documents, and storyboarding archives.
Silver Lake Robotics Team
Sept. 2012 – May 2014
- Helped program the robot's movement capabilities.
- Collaborated with teammates to troubleshoot issues with the robot's autonomous function.